Friday, October 07, 2005

Misc.

Nothing extraordinary to update, just thought I would take the time to post. Joshua has strayed a little bit from sleeping through the night, waking up for some grub each of the last 2 nights. No midnight crabbiness though, so it's all good. We think that he may be ready for a little bit o' solid food, so we will probably try that sometime in the next week or so. He did his little scooting thing again the other day as well, so it wasn't a complete fluke. And for the last few days, his idea of a good time with daddy is to stand on my lap, get his face about 2 inches from mine, grab onto my ears, and make a noise that can only be described as a screech and a grunt all rolled into one. But at least he's taking a break from kicking me in the crotch during diaper changes... so I got that goin' for me.

No comments: