Sunday, November 01, 2009

Keeping it Up!

I know I just posted yesterday an update on Ben's potty training adventures, but I just had to give one more little update because today was a pretty exciting day in potty training. For starters, Ben pee peed on the potty 3 times today! What was so exciting was that one of the times he started to go in his underpants, but pinched it off and got to the potty to finish. So, while I suppose that officially counts as an accident since we had to change his underpants, it also shows tremendous progress, in that he is noticing when he needs to go or starts to go and is exercising control in getting himself to the potty to finish. He had one other accident today, but then a little bit later went in the bathroom, said "I'm gonna go pee pee." and then did just that. We're hoping he will keep up the good work. We're so proud of him!

No comments: