Saturday, July 05, 2008

Choppers!

Just when we thought Ben was destined for a life of applesauce and pureed meats, he FINALLY sprouted his first tooth this weekend! This kiddo always keeps us guessing. For the last week or so, we have been able to see his top teeth through his gums. I mean, these things are bulging out, just not having broken through yet. So we were sure that he was going to get his top two teeth first, even though that is a very strange order to get teeth. We were joking that he was going to look like a bunny rabbit, living up to his nickname of Benny Bunny. Then on the 4th of July, I stuck my finger in his mouth and felt something hard and rigid on the bottom gum! It's just barely broken through, and you can't even really see it yet, but you can sure feel it. I've never been so excited about teeth! I suspect that the next few will pop out in rapid succession, but like I said, he always keeps us guessing!

No comments: