Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Edition of Kids Say the Darndest Things...

So I took the boys to the park this afternoon. While we were there, Josh apparently decided he needed to go potty. Our park lacks any formal facilities, but hey, he's a boy, so he goes on the tree. I was feeding Ben when he decided to do this, so I stopped and went over to help him so he didn't pee on his pants. but I was told "No Mommy. Go finish Baby Ben's dinner." I was slightly amused by that, but I decided to let him do his thing. As he was finishing up, I saw that another family was coming to the park to play (a grandma with her 15 month old granddaughter). As she walked up, seeing Josh with his pants and underpants around his ankles, we both just sort of laughed. No need to get embarrassed. When you've got to go, you've got to go, right? So he finally got his pants up and was for some reason fascinated by his pee pee on the tree. He ran over to the little girl and said in his loudest voice "LET'S GO SEE MY PEE PEE!!! COME ON!!!" That's just one of those things that definitely deserved blogging. They're the things I don't ever want to forget. Priceless!!!

1 comment:

John and Kimberly said...

love this story... It is what having a family is all about